How to get best results from laser hair removal and other laser treatments?
How to minimize complications by following pre-care instructions prior to receiving a cosmetic laser treatment?
At Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic in Toronto, we offer state-of-the-art laser technologies for hair removal, skin tightening, sun and age spots, facial and leg veins, and anti-aging and nail fungus treatments, using Candela Gentle Max Pro and Alma™ Soprano®XLi / ICE .
Appointments / Consultation:
+1-647-984-4855 or ViolaLaserClinic@gmail.com
In order to get optimal results from your laser treatment and minimize the chance of incomplete healing and complications, we strongly recommend the following instructions:
– No waxing, plucking, using a depilatory, undergoing electrolysis, treatment with harsh chemicals on skin, on the areas you wish to have treated 2 to 4 weeks prior to treatment; Shaving is fine
– The treatment area should be cleanly shaven. We recommend shaving the night before your treatment session.
– Do not wear make-up, lotion, oil, body oil,
or perfume on the day of treatment
– Do not wear jewelry while getting your treatment; we suggest you leave them at home
– Consult with your physician or healthcare practitioner; some medications may increase risk of bruising [ also, consult with your doctor about medication that cause photo sensitivity]
– No Accutane 6+ months prior to laser treatment
– History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment, consult with your physician or health care practitioner.
By : Fariba Moradi
Medical Aesthetician, owner at Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic, Toronto, Ontario
To ask a question, schedule a Free consultation, or to book an appointment
Call us at +1-647-984-4855 or send us an email using our contact page [here]
6013 Yonge St #205, North York, ON M2M 3W2