Your privacy is critically important to us.Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic is located at:
Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic 6013 Yonge Street, #205Ontario, Canada
– Website Visitors Like most website operators, Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://VIOLALASER.COM blog posts. Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic’s websites choose to interact with Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic in ways that require Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://VIOLALASER.COM to provide a username and email address.
– Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic’s behalf or to provide services available at Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic, third parties or the public at large.If you are a registered user of https://VIOLALASER.COM and have supplied your email address, Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
– Aggregated StatisticsViola Laser and Skin Care Clinic may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– E-commerce Those who engage in transactions with Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic – by purchasing Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic. Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
– Business Transfers If Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us or mailing us at: Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic Inc. 6013 Yonge Street, Suite 205 Toronto, Ontario M2M 3W2 , Canada
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – Squarespace and Stripe
Our store is hosted on violalaser.com and the transactions are processed by Stripe (http://stripe.com). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Stirpe’s data storage, databases and the general application and platforms used for the e-commerce on this websites. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Squarespace or Stripe may stores your credit card data. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
For more insight, you may also want to read Squarespace’s and Stripe’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statements on their aforementioned websites.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at Viola Laser and Skin Care Clinic Inc.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[6013 Yonge Street, Suite 205 Toronto, Ontario M2M 3W2 , Canada]